What does your work schedule look like now? Wouldn’t it be amazing if you had a schedule that works for you, your family, and your business?
After becoming a mom struggling with time management, Cailen Ascher created the 3-day work week, so she had time for her family and business without sacrificing one for the other. Cailen is a business and personal growth coach who helps women find freedom and fulfillment through simple mindset shifts.
In today’s episode, Cailen shares the importance of having a schedule that works for you so you can leverage your skills and make a well-paying income. She also shares steps of how you can make incremental upgrades to your own version of a 3-day work-week.
She talks about:
- The meaning of a 3-day work week and how you can incorporate it into your schedule.
- How to tailor your schedule to you and your work.
Here’s a glance at some of the things we talked about:
- [1:27] Cailen narrates how she supports women leverage their passions in business, having been a serial entrepreneur herself.
- [3:55] The 3-day work week! How Cailen developed the 3-day work week concept and support around it to help people create a schedule that feels good for them and their business.
- [8:33] Take an inventory of how you’re using your time now so you can better upgrade to a 3-day workweek schedule.
- [11:39] Have healthy boundaries and figure out what works for you. Cailen explains how you can gently step into a 3-day workweek schedule by making incremental upgrades.
- [16:20] Make your children a schedule! Ways you can ask for time to take care of yourself so you can fully show up for your family.
- [21:25] Leaning into what’s working for you! Cailin explains why you should make changes and upgrade your schedule when it’s not working for you.
Instagram Profile: https://www.instagram.com/cailen.ascher/
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3DayWorkweek/
Get Cailen’s 3 Day Work Week Freebie: http://www.cailenascher.com/3-day-workweek-schedule