Have you established any healthy habits in your life in terms of your thoughts? We often think of habits as the tangible things we can do when we should think of habits as what we think about, and how those thoughts can serve us.
Laura DiBenedetto is a TEDx speaker, #1 Bestselling author of The Six Habits, and Life Mastery Coach. She teaches us how to create the life of our dreams without sacrificing what we love. As Founder and CEO of Vision Advertising, a company that she built at aged 19, she has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs build and grow profitable enterprises entirely on their terms.
In today’s episode of The Well-Paid Creative, Laura explains how she went from pursuing career and money highs to pursuing happiness habits. Listen in to learn how to challenge your limiting beliefs to better take care of yourself and your business.
Laura talks about:
- How to pursue happiness by rewiring your thoughts to serve you.
- How to nurture your personal life to get better in business.
- How to challenge your beliefs by writing them down.
Here’s a glance at some of the things we talked about:
- [2:12] The Six Habits Book. How Laura was always pursuing highs and how she was able to change that and started pursuing habits in terms of thoughts that serve her.
- [5:37] How to form and keep your habits in mind without having to make them physical.
- [9:10] How to have better mental habits with yourself to better handle things in your business. Stop assuming what you need to do and start challenging yourself on what you have to do for your wellbeing.
- [16:15] Learn to write down your beliefs and challenge them by calling yourself out on the nonsense.
- [21:33] Learn about the six habits in detail and how they show up in your life.
- [23:06] Laura shares her passion for gardening this season.
- Learn more about Laura Dibenedetto
- Follow Laura on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Find your real levels of Happiness with Laura’s free quiz – How Happy Are You?
- More episodes of the Well-Paid Creative Podcast
- Looking for the key to unlock more profit in your creative business? Take the Profit Finder Quiz Today!