How is your business showing up locally? Do you have a set strategy that allows you to offer value locally even as you market nationally or internationally? It is important you convey your company’s clear message and establish new connections as a local business, especially in its early days.
Anthony Moses is the owner of Simply Intricate Designs, the #1 flooring/tile contractor in Baton Rouge, La. He’s also the host of the Floor Masters podcast, a nationally recognized podcast sponsored by The National Tile Contractors Association. Anthony is dedicated to transforming homes into works of art.
In today’s episode of The Well-Paid Creative, Anthony explains how he uses his creativity to inspire customers, which goes beyond the money. Listen in to learn the importance of having a very clear goal and message to guide your business for long-term success.
Anthony talks about:
- Using creativity as a mission to inspire.
- How to give value without selling as a new business.
- How to have a clear vision to guide your business in the long run.
Here’s a glance at some of the things we talked about:
- [2:33] Get to know Anthony the man, the professional firefighter, and the businessman behind Simply Intricate Designs.
- [5:50] He explains how he uses creativity to inspire customers to see new possibilities in life.
- [8:38] Having someone to hold you accountable. How Anthony’s helper holds him accountable which leads to productivity.
- [11:52] Learning how to convey a clear message when marketing your business locally.
- [16:03] The importance of creating business connections before you even start your business.
- [16:37] Anthony explains the importance of having a clear vision and set funds to support your business in the long term.
- [20:36] How to use a podcast to communicate industry facts, position yourself as an expert, and inspire other business owners.