Have you been contemplating starting a podcast to expand your brand? As a creative, podcasting is one of the most valuable tools you can use to grow your expertise, and expand your brand to different types of audiences.
Kay Productions Founder/CEO, Franciska Kosman is a Jewish Orthodox art-preneur who started her career as a singer and composer and became an international artist and performer, having released over 60 singles. She then went on to launch Kay Productions, which offers a unique combination of services, from content development to producing, marketing, and – most importantly – ways to make an IMPACT with a message worth sharing. She started her own podcast; The Franciska Show, to give voice to the inspiring stories of Orthodox Jewish female artists.
In today’s episode of The Well-Paid Creative, Franciska explains how you can actualize your idea into a podcast to help grow your brand. Listen in to learn the importance of focusing on producing high-quality content, plus staying consistent to become a successful podcaster.
Franciska talks about:
- Using podcasting as a tool to become an expert in your industry.
- Start podcasting as a passion project to be successful.
- How to establish the right style for your podcast.
- Be flexible and free to stay up to date with your podcast.
Here’s a glance at some of the things we talked about:
- [2:21] Franciska explains why she got into podcasting as a way to grow her brand as a musician and created a community for other female musicians in the Jewish community.
- [5:56] The steps to take to actualize your podcast idea. The equipment and instrumental questions you need to ask yourself to become a successful podcaster.
- [10:02] Why you should focus on producing high-quality content for your podcast when you start, instead of pressuring people to listen to you.
- [13:11] She describes the type of clientele she attracts in her podcasting business and how she’s helping others establish their brands through podcasting.
- [14:59] The three steps to podcasting. How to handle the process of content creation, recording and production, and marketing/building your audience to make your podcasting successful.
- [18:11] Learn how to plan and make your podcast your primary source of content to make it easier to stay consistent.
- [21:45] How to stay true to yourself, true to the content you’re producing, staying motivated, and being authentic to become an expert in your field as a podcaster.
- Need help figuring out your podcast title? Download Franciska’s free gift and get started!
- Learn more about Franciska Kosman
- Connect with Franciska on Facebook and Instagram
- More episodes of the Well-Paid Creative Podcast
- Not sure what to focus on to move your work towards more profit? Get your answer by taking the Profit Finder today!