Are you delegating tasks in your business or are you still procrastinating to have systems and processes all perfect first? If you are delegating, are you aware of the mistakes you’re making, or do you have everything figured out?
Tega Diegbe is a curious person who has a passion for solving problems. Having worked behind the scenes helping entrepreneurs build their businesses and put systems in place, he’s gained experience in a range of topics – from building funnels, running paid ads, setting up Email marketing, building virtual teams. He loves creating solutions that impact people’s businesses and doing so by using teams, systems & tech.
In today’s episode of The Well-Paid Creative, Tega shares his entrepreneurial journey and the lessons he’s learned along the way. Listen in to learn the importance of properly delegating tasks and responsibilities so you can focus on other things that grow your business.
Tega talks about:
- How to take the chance on an opportunity and learn as you go.
- Stop competing with someone you’ve hired and instead concentrate on other things.
- How to delegate instead of abdicating tasks and responsibilities.
- Don’t procrastinate to put systems and processes in place.
Here’s a glance at some of the things we talked about:
- [2:32] Tega explains how his infinite curiosity and willingness to learn drove him to entrepreneurship.
- [4:03] The entrepreneurship journey. Tega describes how his podcast management company went from an idea to an actual running business.
- [9:40] Lessons from failures. Tega on why he’s shifting to the recruitment business, plus focusing on helping entrepreneurs not to make the same mistakes he did.
- [13:06] The importance of delegating tasks to the implementer so you can be the thinker of your business.
- [16:45] Why you should delegate instead of abdicating tasks and responsibilities with your first hire.
- [18:13] Eliminate the unicorn effect. Tega explains the mistake solopreneurs make of wanting to hire one person to do it all.
- [23:45] The importance of documenting systems and processes in your business without procrastinating to have it perfect.